Las Vegas Water Restrictions
Las Vegas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and as a result, the city experiences a lot of water usage. In order to try and conserve water, the city has instituted some water restrictions.
The following are some of the water restrictions that are currently in place:
- No watering of lawns or gardens between midnight and 6 am
- No watering of ornamental plants between 10 pm and 6 am
- No watering of outdoor patios, walkways, or driveways between 10 pm and 6 am
- No filling of swimming pools or hot tubs except during hours when they are open to the public
- Using a hose to wash vehicles only between 9 am and 3 pm