What To Do In Las Vegas This Week
Las Vegas is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, and the entertainment capital of the world. With a myriad of attractions to keep visitors busy, it’s easy to fill your time here with thrilling activities and dining experiences. In this blog post, we give you all the details on what there is to do in Las Vegas this week!
There’s always something to do in Las Vegas, no matter what day or time it is! Here are some recommendations for things to do in Sin City this week:
Monday: Start the week off with a little gambling. Try your hand at blackjack, poker, or slots at one of the many casinos on the Strip.
Tuesday: Take a break from all the gambling and catch a show! Cirque du Soleil is always a popular choice, but there are also many other great shows to choose from.
Wednesday: Head over to Fremont Street for some free entertainment and people watching. There’s also great shopping and dining in this area.
Thursday: If you’re feeling lucky, head back to the casinos for more gambling. Or, if you’d rather not gamble, take a walk through one of the many hotels on the Strip and check out the sights.
Friday: It’s finally Friday, which means it’s time to let loose and have some fun! Check out one of the nightclubs or bars on the Strip for a night of dancing and drinking.
Saturday: Spend your day exploring all that Las Vegas has to offer. Visit some of the famous attractions like the Bell
Looking for something to do in Las Vegas this week? Check out our blog for some great tips! Our local experts have the inside scoop on the best things to see and do in Sin City. From must-see shows and attractions, to the best places to eat and drink, we’ve got you covered. So whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned pro, be sure to check out our blog for the latest on what’s happening in Las Vegas.
The Cheapest Things to Do
Looking for something to do in Las Vegas this week that won’t break the bank? Check out our blog section for ideas on the cheapest things to do in Sin City! From free shows and attractions to cheap eats and drinks, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your budget-friendly trip to Vegas today!
This week in Las Vegas, there’s a lot going on! Here’s a look at some of the most popular events happening around town:
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is hosting a free concert series called ‘Live at the Library.’ Concerts will be held every Wednesday night in August, and will feature a variety of genres including jazz, folk, and world music.
- The Neon Museum is offering free admission for Nevada residents on Thursdays in August. This is a great opportunity to check out this unique museum and learn about the history of Las Vegas’ iconic signs.
- The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is featuring an exhibit called ‘Chihuly in the Garden.’ This stunning display of glass sculptures by world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly will be on view through September 7th.
- On Saturday, August 24th, head to the Fremont Street Experience for the annual ‘Rock of Vegas’ concert series. This year’s lineup includes some of the biggest names in rock music, such as Def Leppard, Kid Rock, and Motley Crue.
- For something a little different, check out ‘The Sp